Petronas Education Sponsorship Programme 2013 | 2014

Thursday, 21 March 20139comments

Petronas Education Sponsorship Programme

Scholarship Info
PETRONAS is again offering university level education sponsorship to 2012 SPM candidates in specific areas related to oil and gas industry in Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS and universities abroad.
Applications are invited from candidates who have excellent academic background in addition to having a proven leadership skills through active participation in co-curricular activities, social services and volunteerism.

Deadline

Mar 26, 2013

Criteria
  • Candidates must use the results of SPM 2012 .
  • Candidates must be citizens of Malaysia .
  • Candidates must be aged at least 17 ​​years and not more than 19 years in the year 2013 .
  • Has the characteristics of leadership and active in the activities of co-curricular .
  • Candidates must obtain the results of seven (7) A + and at least two (2) A- in SPM 2012.
Preferred Discipline
TECHNICAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE
1) as Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP)
BACHELOR PROGRAM (HONOURS):
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electrical & Electronic Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Petroleum Engineering
Petroleum Geoscience
2) FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES
BACHELOR PROGRAM:
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Petroleum Engineering
  • Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
  • Geology
  • Next, apply Petronas Education Sponsorship at this site
  • Results of the scholarship will be released in May 2013
Contact Info
  • Contact helpdesk at 03-2331 2277

+ comments + 9 comments

13 December 2013 at 21:27

petronas belum lagi sedia scholarships for spm 2013? ke dah lepas du date?

16 January 2014 at 00:06

is there any scholarship for diploma graduates?

3 October 2014 at 20:28

does petronas give out sponsorships? if there is, i would like to apply for it as i am a marketing exco for my dental faculty (ukm) for this upcoming convocation fiesta this november.

15 December 2014 at 04:38

Good-day,

I'm Mr. Carlos Stev. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc

Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee the lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits.

We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.

No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.

So email: carlos_stev@yahoo.co.uk today to apply for a LOAN.

20 January 2015 at 22:40

Hello Everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman, a citizen of USA; am 42 years of age.. I want to use this medium to inform you all about the goodness of the lord for finally leading me to a really and genuine loan lender named Mr Mason Diego, the managing director of Diego Loan Company after been scammed by other fake lenders, i was hopeless and didn't know who to trust while he came and put a great smile on my face at my greatest surprise. Anyone of you that have also been a victim of scam, you should bother no more cos, i have bring you good news and the only lender you can trust, just contact them now via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } for more info on how to get your loan. And once again thanks be to Mr Mason Diego for giving me a loan of 154,000.00 USD...

2 March 2015 at 12:40

Hello everyone my name is Anna Barger, am here to testify how i was scammed by various loan lender from this site.I was in need of a loan and i applied from various loan lenders from this very site.They asked me to pay some amount of money at different basis but i never get my loan.This was how i lost the sum of 5000USD .I was now in debt because i borrowed the money from a friend.One day a friend of mine introduce me to Elvin Morrison. He told me how he has helped him with loan at several cases without any delay.I was scared and never believe him.He urge me to trust him,this was how i as introduce to him through his email{ elvinloancompany@yahoo.com }.He told me he will offer me the loan that i only need to comply with them.I did as he told me and without any delay,i received my loan as he earlier promise.
Am here to tell you that most of the loan lenders in this site are scammers. If you truly need a genuine loan please meet Elvin Morrison through his email elvinloancompany@yahoo.com . He is a registered reliable loan lender.

16 March 2015 at 04:02

Hello everyone,
My name is Mrs Amal Danny and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $ 100,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 4 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr Alvin Williams, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $ 100,000 USD on the 5th/Jan/2015 and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr.Alvin Williams via email at Alvinloanfirm@yahoo.com because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender.

7 April 2015 at 19:15

Hello am Murcas cafes, my business collapse 8 months ago, I had no hope of
getting my business alife again.I tried to borrow money from the bank but I did not have
enough money in my credit card and no property as collateral to get a loan, but
someone introduced me to a woman called JULIA NAVARO. This woman`s loan company was
able to give me a loan of $30,000 without any property as