Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) Scholarship 2013 | 2014

Friday, 12 October 201210comments

Bank Negara Malaysia, Malaysia’s central bank was established in 1959 and is a statutory body wholly owned by the Malaysian Government. BNM has several roles, namely conducting monetary policy, stabilising the financial system, developing the infrastructure of the financial system, promoting financial inclusion, issuing currency, managing the country’s reserve and being a banker and adviser to the Malaysian government.
Scholarships Offered:
  1. Pre-University, Overseas Preparatory Programme
  2. First Degree (Honours)
Who should apply:
Students who:
  • Have good command of the English Language (both spoken and written)
  • Are flexible, versatile and works well in a team
  • Outstanding in terms of sports and extra-curricular activites
Specific requirements for the Pre-University, Overseas Preparatory Programme:
  • Obtained at least 8As during the most recent SPM examinations
  • Not older than 19 years of age
Specific requirements for the First Degree (Honours) Programme:
  • STPM/A-Levels : Obtained at least 2As and 1B
  • Diploma/Matriculation: Obtained a CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of at least 3.50
  • Australian Matriculation: Obtained a TER (Tertiary Entrance Rank) of at least 85%
  • American Foundation Programme:  Obtained a score of at least 1200 for the SAT1
  • Degree: Obtained a CGPA of at least 3.50 for the latest examinations
  • Mathematics
Contact Information
Bank Negara Malaysia
Tel: 03-2698 8044/1300-88-5465

+ comments + 10 comments

23 February 2013 at 08:33

when will the application form be available?

5 March 2013 at 04:55

when will the application form be available?

17 March 2013 at 17:11

https://careers.bnm.gov.my/psc/escholarext/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/BNM_SCHOLARSHIP.BNM_SCR_EXT_LOGIN.GBL <-- here is the link, go on. All the best =)

19 October 2013 at 06:49

Is it possible to apply with Foundation results? It isn't the American Foundation Programme.

3 January 2014 at 00:27

when will the application form be available?

18 January 2014 at 05:18

yes , when will the application form will be available ?

29 January 2014 at 10:05

is this still available?

3 February 2014 at 05:11

when will the application form be available?

16 August 2014 at 08:10

If I take Business Admin, can I apply ?

13 May 2015 at 16:08

I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail (navaroloancompany@yahoo.com) of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail navaroloancompany@yahoo.com.I just fulfilled my vow.