Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) Scholarship 2013 | 2014

Thursday, 21 March 201335comments

Majlis Amanah Rakyat is an agency under Malaysia’s Ministry of Rural and Regional Development. Established on the 1st of March 1966, MARA is responsible for encouraging and facilitating social and economic development in the rural areas. Its main objective is to provide assistance to the Bumiputeras (especially in the rural areas) to participate in any commercial and entrepreneurial activities, thus creating a stronger community.

Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) Scholarship 2013

Scholarship Info
This scholarship is available in three programmes:
  • Program Ijazah Luar Negara (Foreign)
  • Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (Local)
  • Diploma Cemerlang Institutsi Pendidikan MARA
Deadline
Mar 28, 2013
Criteria
  • To view application conditions, click here
Preferred Discipline
  • Medicine
  • Dentistry
  • Pharmacy
  • Optometry
  • Biotechnology
  • Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical)
  • Actuarial Science
  • Accounting
  • Information Technology/ Computer Science/ ICT
  • Pure Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
  • Architecture
  • Law
  • Tourism
  • Economics, Business Administration, Finance
  • Islamic Economics, Islamic Business Administration, Islamic Finance
  • Science
  • Arts
  • Education
Amount
  • Not specified
How to Apply
  • To apply, register here
Contact Info
  • To view frequently asked questions, click here
  • Tel: 03-2613 2044/2060/2120/2063/2085/2110/2014/2075/2061
  • email: infobpp@mara.gov.my
  • facebook: www.facebook.com/Post-SPM-2013

+ comments + 35 comments

23 December 2012 at 07:55

ni undergrad ke postgrad?

16 January 2013 at 01:46

bila open ni?

19 February 2013 at 09:21

bila open ?

23 February 2013 at 17:09

maklumat x cukup... open bila? kategori apa?

24 February 2013 at 20:36

td saya dh call mara, this is for undergraduate program

26 February 2013 at 17:21

Macam mana nak apply scholarship ni ye? Any direct link?

13 March 2013 at 00:25

program ni utk undergraduate. kalau pointer 3.3 lepas x ?

17 March 2013 at 21:13

macam mana nak apply???

22 March 2013 at 09:07

is it a scholarship or just a loan? confused. someone help me, pleasse.

23 March 2013 at 02:15

Ni scholarship.as stated above.@ummi
kat atas tu ade tulis how to apply.klik kat 'here' tu..skg sume online@magmuf n @prince eman...harap sy mmbentu

25 March 2013 at 02:35

bila matrik/spm scholarship?-for MARA

1 May 2013 at 22:16

Lepasan stpm boleh ke?

26 May 2013 at 22:39

Bile buley app untk student lpsn matrik ?

29 May 2013 at 00:21

Untuk student yg bru habis diploma, bila boleh apply eh? please respond me,

13 July 2013 at 22:38

kalau yg baru dpt twrn utk bln sept..ble bole mohon biasiswa ye?

2 December 2013 at 02:42

mcm mana nak apply ni? x dpt pon :(

13 December 2013 at 21:31

mara tak sediakan scholarship untuk spm 2013 ke? ke dah lepas due dateeeee?

20 December 2013 at 07:17

mara offer scholar for linguistics tak ? and bile boleh apply for the scholar actually ? please reply asap. thanks

16 January 2014 at 06:46

bile bole apply for scholar??for under graduate 2014

21 January 2014 at 22:38

under graduate tuh apa??? bila bole apply?

15 December 2014 at 04:38

Good-day,

I'm Mr. Carlos Stev. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc

Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee the lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits.

We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.

No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.

So email: carlos_stev@yahoo.co.uk today to apply for a LOAN.

20 January 2015 at 22:39

Hello Everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman, a citizen of USA; am 42 years of age.. I want to use this medium to inform you all about the goodness of the lord for finally leading me to a really and genuine loan lender named Mr Mason Diego, the managing director of Diego Loan Company after been scammed by other fake lenders, i was hopeless and didn't know who to trust while he came and put a great smile on my face at my greatest surprise. Anyone of you that have also been a victim of scam, you should bother no more cos, i have bring you good news and the only lender you can trust, just contact them now via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } for more info on how to get your loan. And once again thanks be to Mr Mason Diego for giving me a loan of 154,000.00 USD...

13 May 2015 at 15:51

I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail (navaroloancompany@yahoo.com) of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail navaroloancompany@yahoo.com.I just fulfilled my vow.

22 May 2015 at 22:35

CANTACT US HERE billbrooklyloans@gmail.com
if You need money
loans between individuals to
deal with
financial difficulties to finally
to break the deadlock that
causes
Bank of rejection
application files of credit.
You are stuck prohibited bank
and you do not have a good
bank, or you
it is better to design and
need funding, poor
credit or
need money to
pay the bills, money
to invest
business.
So if you need to
cash loan do not hesitate to
contact us for
more information on the
property
to
favorable terms.
Thank you for your contact.
here is my e-mail:
billbrooklyloans@ mail.com

22 May 2015 at 22:38

Contact email: bnunoloans@yahoo.com
i was struggling with funds and in need of a quick loan of $5000!!! asap to travel to see a very sick relative who has a matter of weeks to live. and i have tired everything I can think of and can't seem to find any other way of getting money to God be the glory i just got my loan today in my banking account by the help of mr Roland Elvis of BERRY LOAN COMPANY, i was directed to him by a friend and i assure you out their looking for a loan to contact him he is a real and legitimate lender.. email: bnunoloans@yahoo.com

22 May 2015 at 22:39

Good Day All Of You I am Mr Henry, a reputable,
legitimate & an accredited company money Lender.
we loan money out to individuals at the rate of 3%,
in need of financial assistance. Do you have a bad
credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? We
want to use this medium to inform you that we render
Reliable beneficiary assistance as we will be glad to
offer you a loan. No credit check, 100% Guaranteed.
(email henryloanscompany@yahoo.com) the
applicant will start the repayment of loan 6 months
after the loan has been transferred to him/her.
Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/
period, legal actions will be taken against the
applicant by our attorney immediately. Applicant
who is unable to meet with the repayment will be
given 3 weeks more as a grace period before legal
actions will be taken. Particulars: The borrower must
provide either one of the following:-A Driver’s
License, An International passport, Or a valid
Identity Card bearing his/ her name. You are
required to fill the form below before we can
proceed with your loan.email: henryloanscompany@yahoo.com
LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
Name Of Applicant:…………… Address:…………….
City:………………….. State:…………………… Country:
……………….. Gender:…………………. Marital Status:
……………. Age:……………………. Occupation:
………………. Income Rate:………………. Tell:
……………………… Office Number :…………….
Mobile:………………….. Amount Requested:
…………… Loan Duration:……………… Loan
Purpose………………… After submitting the Loan
Application, you can expect a preliminary answer
less than 24 hours and funding within 72-96 hours of
receiving the information we need from you contact
our company email ( henryloanscompany@yahoo.com )
Regards.Mr Henry.

3 June 2015 at 18:00

I’m Henry Donald by name. I live in CANADA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere. Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called BERRY LOANS COMPANY FROM USA who lend me an unsecured loan of $50,000 under 3hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: berryloansfirm@hotmail.com I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from BERRY LOANS COMPANY FROM USA, i pray that God should give him long life. Email; berryloansfirm@hotmail.com

11 June 2015 at 02:06

Hello everyone, My name is Susan Allen and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of $80,000.00 USD loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met this GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mrs Lyn Veronica, she was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible because i have been scammed by 3 different lenders until i received my loan of $80,000.00 USD and now i and my family are back on feet, i will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mrs Lyn Veronica a God Fearing Woman via email at: { lynveronicaloancompany@yahoo.com } because she is the most understanding and kind hearten lender.

I still remain Susan Allen.

3 July 2015 at 14:42

Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

3 July 2015 at 14:42

Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a Godsent Lender.. Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 3%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Dr Purva Pius via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) and be free of internet scams. thanks... Kathie Roper from California, USA.

3 July 2015 at 14:46

I am Mr.Larry from, USA i received my loan of $63,000 in my account on 3-7-2015 from Dr Purva Pius Firm, and i promised to advertise their Firm to all loan seekers round the world, contact them now email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

3 July 2015 at 14:48

Do you need a loan, this is the right place for you to
loan of an amount that you are looking Obtener. The low interest rate is 3% rate and my company's offer of $ 50,000 million to $ 100 million. This
Our contact e-mail if you (urgentloan22@gmail.com) What
urgent to apply for the loan. Bellow is the loan
application form shape of the borrower to complete and
When appling return for the loan in our company.

3 July 2015 at 14:49

Do you need a loan to consolidate your debt? Are you in need of a loan
to finance or expand your business? or for car purchase, buying a
house and other personal loans ETC we give long term loan for five to
fifty years maximum with 3% interest. You are 100% Guaranteed.
contact us via email reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)
BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS:
Cell Phone:_________________________
Monthly income:____________________
Purpose for Loan:___________________
Occupation:_________________________

23 July 2015 at 13:08

MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER
My name is Dorene Zeller, I am from United State. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or www.dennishopkinsfinance.com Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +447509546091.He is a trust worthy man.