ASEAN Scholarships for Malaysia 2015

Tuesday, 3 March 201510comments

2015 ASEAN Scholarships for Malaysia

Scholarship Info
Students from Malaysia who wish to enter Singapore schools at the Pre-University 1 level under the ASEAN Scholarships are welcome to apply for the Pre-University awards. Candidates who are not short-listed for the scholarships may be considered for the Merit Awards.
The selection tests and interviews will be conducted in the following cities:
  • Kota Kinabalu
  • Kuala Lumpur
  • Kuching
  • Penang
  • Singapore

Mar 31, 2015
Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
  • Nationals of Malaysia
  • Born in 1997 – 1999
  • Currently in Form 5 (or equivalent) or have taken the 2014 SPM / GCE O-Level Examination
  • Have done consistently well in their school examinations
  • Proficiency in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
  • For FAQs, click here
Preferred Discipline
  • Not specified
  • Annual allowance of S$2,400 with hostel accommodation
  • Settling-in allowance of S$500 (once only)
  • Return economy class air passage (for East Malaysians) or S$50 return transport allowance (for West Malaysians)
  • Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
  • Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
  • Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance coverage
How to Apply
  • Applicants are to apply on-line by using the online application system.
  • All applications should reach the Singapore Ministry of Education before the closing date, 31 March 2015.

Contact Info
  • If you encounter difficulties in the online application system, you may contact customer service centre at +65 6872 2220.

+ comments + 10 comments

3 July 2013 at 08:57

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon
this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.

My blog post: How to Get a Best Scholarship

3 July 2013 at 08:58

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a really well written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

You are welcome to my blog: Tips to get a scholarship

18 June 2015 at 21:42

Good Day !!

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:

*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Car Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Line of Credit
*Second Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: or
Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).

15 July 2015 at 14:47

Hello Everybody:
I am comfort a resident/citizen of the United Kingdom.
I am 52 years of age and an entrepreneur/businesswoman. I once had
Difficulties in financing my project/business initially when I started
And a good friend of mine introduced me to Mr Rami Water who is a Business mogul/financier to get a loan from his company. When I Contacted them it took just 24 hours to get my loan approved and
Transfer to my account after meeting all their modalities as set forth in Their loan agreement/terms and conditions.
If you need urgent financial assistance you can contact them today via
This email address:
Name: Mr Rami Water
E-mail :

25 August 2015 at 13:12

My name is maye abdukadir maye I would like to get this opportunity that offered us I want to benefit this please help me I have graduated secondary level last year for more information about that contact me my phone number:252618432522

25 August 2015 at 13:15

please help me I need to join this university help me

25 August 2015 at 13:15

please help me I need to join this university help me

9 September 2015 at 23:45

Forte New Zealandof Music is providing Music Lessons in Howick Auckland , New Zealand. Forte School is best in Music , Singing , Guitar and Piano Classes. Contact us now 09 534 2223

16 September 2015 at 03:14

Greetings to you by ADIA.

We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Avit
Development Investment Authority working on expanding its portfolio
globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable
project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual
investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us for more details.

Looking forward hearing from you soonest.

Yours truly,
Mrs Kristina Anderson
(Personal Assistant)
Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA)
501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France
Paris-France.Avit Development Investment Authority (ADIA)

17 September 2015 at 01:05

I am Hwa Jurong, a Private Money Lender do you need a loan to start up business or to pay your bills and a corporate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals,Firms and corporate bodies at 2% interest rate. I give out loan to serious minded people that are interested of loan if interested contact this email: or