Maybank Scholarship Award (Local) 2013 | 2014

Monday, 18 March 20137comments

Maybank Scholarship Award (Local)

Mar 31, 2013

Who can apply:
  • SPM Leavers
  • Bachelor Degree Students/Graduates
Minimum Requirement for Application:
  • Minimum 6As in SPM equivalent.
  • Total annual household income of not more than RM120,000.
  • Leadership experience in co-curricular activities.
  • Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
  • Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organizations or foundations.

Preferred Discipline
  • Psychology
  • Commerce
  • International Relations
  • Syariah
  • Operational Research
  • Islamic Finance
Full scholarship is provided for study levels below (local institutions):
  • Pre-U (STPM)
100, Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact Info
Contact No: 03 2070 8833 Ext: 3967/6995/8564

+ comments + 7 comments

25 March 2013 at 18:17

Does the requirement of 6A (s) include A- ?

6 April 2013 at 06:29

what are the requirements from matriculation graduation?

3 July 2013 at 08:56

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a really well written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

You are welcome to my blog: Tips to get a scholarship

3 July 2013 at 08:56

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon
this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.

My blog post: How to Get a Best Scholarship

13 December 2013 at 21:33

scholarship for spm 2013 pleaseeeeeeee?

18 December 2013 at 18:17

can i apply your scholarship soon after the spm result? really hoping for the reply . thank you .

13 May 2015 at 16:07

I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail ( of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail just fulfilled my vow.