Sime Darby Excellence Scholarship 2013 | 2014

Monday, 18 March 201313comments

Sime Darby Excellence Scholarship

Scholarship Info
Yayasan Sime Darby (YSD) or Sime Darby Foundation is now offering scholarships and bursaries to deserving Malaysians with excellent academic results and leadership qualities for vocational studies, certificate, diplomas and undergraduate studies in local and foreign institutions.
Over the last 30 years, more than 1,800 students have benefitted from our scholarships. In 2013, YSD is offering 395 scholarships and bursaries in various disciplines for Malaysians and other nationals where Sime Darby operates in.

Mar 31, 2013

Applies to high flying, well-rounded candidates who wish to pursue full-time studies locally and overseas
Pre-University Scholarship Programme (China)
  • Students who achieved excellent result in ‘Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia’ (SPM) 2012 Examination with at least 7As (A+ and A only)
  • Interested to pursue foundation and undergraduate studies at selected universities in China
Pre-University Scholarship Programme (Indonesia)
  • Students who have completed A-Level programme at local institution with at least 3As or obtained CGPA of at least 3.50 in STPM or its equivalent.
  • Interested to pursue Agriculture, Plantation Management and other relevant courses at selected universities in Indonesia
Pre-University Scholarship Programme (US, UK or AU)
  • Students who achieved excellent result in ‘Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia’ (SPM) 2013 Trial Examination with at least 7As (A+ and A only)
  • Interested to pursue undergraduate studies either in US, UK or Australia
Undergraduate Scholarship Programme (local)
  • STPM leavers or students who have completed or currently in the final semester of their foundation programme, local matriculation programme or diploma programme and going to enroll into undergraduate programme in local universities in September 2013
  • Have received conditional offer letter from local universities accepted by YSD
  • Currently in the 1st year of undergraduate studies in universities accepted by YSD
  • Achieved CGPA of at least 3.50 in latest academic result
Undergraduate Scholarship Programme (US)
  • Students who have completed pre-university/ foundation/ matriculation programme at local institution with CGPA of at least 3.50 or obtained 3As for A-Level programme or its equivalent
  • Received conditional offer letter from universities accepted by YSD to pursue undergraduate studies in the US
Undergraduate Scholarship (UK)
  • Students who have completed A-Level programme at local institution with at least 3As or obtained CGPA of at least 3.50 in pre-university/foundation/matriculation programme or its equivalent
  • Received conditional offer letter from university accepted by YSD to pursue undergraduate studies in the UK
Undergraduate Scholarship Programme (Indonesia)
Preferred Discipline
  • Business
  • Engineering & Technology
  • Science Management
  • Not specified
How to Apply
  • Read the online application guidelines here
Click the details of each scholarship to access the online application form:
Important Notes:
  • Scholarships for postgraduate under the Excellence Category is not available at this time.
  • Scholarships and bursaries for Medicine, Pharmacy and other fields of study not mentioned in the scholarship criteria are not available for this year.
  • Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email in April 2013.
Contact Info
Yayasan Sime Darby - Education Sponsorship Team
Tel:  (603) 2711 0283 / 3381 / 0585 / 0583
Fax: (603) 2711 5601

+ comments + 13 comments

13 December 2013 at 21:38

scholarships for spm 2013 pleaseeeeeee? :)

27 April 2014 at 18:09

Think you got CEO potential? Join the Axiata University Leadership Development Programme! The Axiata University Leadership Development Programme is looking for young and outstanding Malaysians! Get all the details here.

4 July 2014 at 06:21

Good Day,

I am Chua Teo (CEO) of Chua Teo Loans Firm, I'm a Reputable Money Lender who give out loans to Individuals & Companies in need of loan. Do you have a bad credit? Are you in need of money to pay bills or settle other debts? We will be glad to render you a loan service. We offer all kinds of loan at 2% interest rate. We offer loan from $2,000 USD to $50,000,000 USD, duration of 1 to 20 years.

Apply with us and get approved without stress or delay! We await your response if you are serious and interested, upon response, you'll be mailed a Loan Application Form which you'll have to fill and send back to us. Looking forward to hear from you, you can reach us via....

26 January 2015 at 01:18

I'm Mr. Lim Koh(C.E.O)LIM LOANS FIRM. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc
Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee the lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits.
We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.
No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.
So email: today to apply for a LOAN.

1 April 2015 at 01:44

Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $30,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $30,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please

contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Mr.Lim Koh via email: (

20 April 2015 at 02:32

Hello Everybody:
I am comfort News a resident/citizen of the United Kingdom.
I am 42 years of age and an entrepreneur/businesswoman. I once had
Difficulties in financing my project/business initially when I started
And a good friend of mine introduced me to Mr Rami Water who is a Business mogul/financier to get a loan from his company. When I Contacted them it took just 24 hours to get my loan approved and
Transfer to my account after meeting all their modalities as set forth in Their loan agreement/terms and conditions.
If you need urgent financial assistance you can contact them today via
This email address:
Name: Mr Rami Water
E-mail :

13 May 2015 at 15:58

I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail ( of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail just fulfilled my vow.

7 June 2015 at 09:50

Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr Akisu. after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Akisu. who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr.Akisu,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief.I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr.Akisu via his email{} Thank you may God bless you

7 June 2015 at 09:52

Good day Friends. I am Mrs Anita a single mom, from canada, I love to share this great testimony that took place in my life for you to know and be partaker of it that is why I always place it on answer, I want to thank (Mr robert) for his kindness upon my family. Just a few months Back, I was in search of a loan of $65,000.00 as I was running out of money for my business and i could not pay my children's fees anymore. I was recently scammed of $8,500 by an online lender and I decided not to get involve in such risk again I never knew that a real lender like (Mr.robert) still exist on internet and on earth here. until a Friend of mine introduced me to {Mr Robert} At first I told her I was not interested in any loan deal anymore then she assured me that (Mr.robert) is a genuine lender, though i never believed her, I made a trial and I am glad i did, I was given a loan amount of $65,000.00, by this so i am advising you today If you are interested in a loan, or any financial assistance and you can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to contact:( and you be free from scams in the internet. All thanks to Mr.robert for restoring happiness unto my business.

20 August 2015 at 05:13

Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address:

Mr. Barry More.

28 August 2015 at 11:42

I'm Lady Lopez of the Church finance the loan, a legitimate loan lender, we give loans to businesses to invest and to solve financial problems, our loans easily and share capital of $150 Million usd, plans to grant private loans short and long term, a term ranging from $500 usd to $150 million usd usd for all serious people, reliable, and integrate you want to make the loan. My interest rate of 2% if you are interested in our offer please contact us at, LADYLOPEZLOANINSTITUTE@GMAIL.COM

10 September 2015 at 10:43

I am Mrs.Sandra Bents from Germny, God has bless me with two kids and a loving husband, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life,2months ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 2,000USD from me and refuse to email me since. then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to Court after the Case of my friend I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to ERIVAN LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 50,000USD by MR ERIVAN , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ERIVAN LOAN COMPANY . so I collected his email Address ,he told me the roles and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 30,000POUNDS .you can contact him on via email : ( I am sure he will help you.