Yayasan Khazanah Scholarship 2013 | 2014

Monday, 18 March 20139comments

Logo Biasiswa Yayasan Khazanah Nasional Berhad

Yayasan Khazanah Scholarship

Scholarship Info
As part of our efforts to develop a cadre of future leaders. Yayasan Khazanah is offering three categories of scholarship to all Malaysians, through the Khazanah Scholarship Programme:
The Khazanah Gobal Scholarship is for those who are planning to pursue, or are currently pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at premier universities in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Australia and Japan
The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship provides financial sponsorship to Malaysians who plan to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge.
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.

Deadline

Contact Info
  • Tel : + 6 03 - 2034 0000
  • Fax : + 6 03 - 2034 0440
  • email: yk@khazanah.com.my

+ comments + 9 comments

27 March 2013 at 21:07

deadline for the application is on 7 April, 12.59pm. please refer to the website, www.yayasankhazanah.com.my

27 March 2013 at 21:08

typo-error 11.59pm

29 March 2013 at 10:32

how can i apply for pre university?

3 April 2013 at 18:19

I just get my STPM result, plan study for local University, however slot yet to open. Can I apply now or need wait get offer letter for local University?

22 July 2013 at 10:12

i want a scholarship to read master with my first degree.
i have Bsc Integrated Science Education

18 December 2014 at 05:12

Good-day,

I'm Mr. Carlos Stev. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc

Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee the lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits.

We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.

No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.

So email: carlos_stev@yahoo.co.uk today to apply for a LOAN.

28 March 2015 at 08:39

Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $30,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $30,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please

contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Mr.Lim Koh via email: (lim.koh56@yahoo.com)

13 May 2015 at 16:09

I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail (navaroloancompany@yahoo.com) of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail navaroloancompany@yahoo.com.I just fulfilled my vow.